I feel like it's review week for "things I thought I already learned" test; the exam is next week and I am cramming! I was never a big fan of the Final Exam.
The good thing is, that I am surrounded by people who give me grace, and might I add, I am taking double helpings of that at the moment.
So here is are 5 things I Thought I Already Learned but Get to Learn All Over Again:
- Be sweet - This one sounds simple, but it's not. There have been a few days this week where I felt like I was trapped in an episode of Ally McBeal, where she imagines that she sucker punches her coworkers in the face, but in reality she says "Sure, I'll take care of that for you," in an icky-sweet voice. So I don't want to be Sweet-n-Low sweet, I want to be 100% real sugar sweet. Louisiana Iced Tea sweet.
- Over communicating is a good thing - it is better to say the same thing 1,000 times and have everyone on the same page, than it is to say it something twice and have it blow up in your face later.
- Everyone is NOT out to get you (self explanatory).
- Sarcasm is the exact opposite of Duct Tape - it doesn't fix anything!
- Planning is important, but the ability to "whing it without loosing it" is just as important.