Feb 18, 2008

Wow, it's been a month...

I can't believe a month has gone by since I posted anything! Bad Heather, bad!

There is now way I can catch you up on everything that has gone on in the past month. There has just been way too much going on. God is moving in such incredible ways! I will try to post some pictures as soon as I am at a computer with all of the right wires! Haha

I feel so incredible loved right now. It is so cool to see the Body of Christ come together. I have been overwhelmed by the support shown to me by my friend, family and past coworkers. They have all come together to help me get to Swaziland and I am so very grateful. God has used them to increase my faith in Him and it is so cool!

There is an intern from a church in Lima, Peru called Comida de Vida here with us for 1 month. I am loving it! Her name is Andrea and we are having a blast. I am learning a lot more Spanish and I can't wait to cook her some Peruvian food! She said, "you know how to cook Peruvian?" haha, I can't let her live on Chick-fil-A and pizza for a whole month!

Prayer Request: Since Elevate is almost over we are all asking ourselves and God what the next chapter of our lives looks like. There are many doors opening all at once and I want to make sure that the one I wal through is the one God has for me. Please be in prayer for me in this transition. I need guidance from the Father and clarity in His plans for my life.

Thank you all for your prayers, love and support. It is really becasue of you that I am free to do what God has called me to. I pray that he blesses each and every one of you for your sacrifices!

No comments: