Sep 4, 2008

WOW!!

What a whirlwind week. I don't even know what day it is right now. I am sitting in a house with electricity, internet and hot water!! Praise God.

I got a stomach virus out a D'Ville last night so I left the dream center so I wouldn't contaminate all of the volunteers. It is amazing to see the different organizations working together on the ground. The unity is amazing and the ministry that is getting done here is incredible.

I feel like I have been on a two week long mission trip. I promise I will write more soon. But I am exhausted and so looking forward to a hot shower!

Praise God that the house we are staying at tonight just got electricity a few hours before we came it! The Lord provides!!!!

I love you all. If you have some free time and would like to volunteer in the Baton Rouge area we would love to have you! Make your way to HPC on Highland road.

No comments: