Mar 22, 2009

Cluster Map Woes


Well...maybe I had gotten too attached to looking at my cluster map. I really did love seeing where all of you live and seeing new people stumble onto the blog. 

BUT...

Alas...my cluster map has been reset. Tis sad but true...apparently every year the map resets itself so that you will be able to see your dots more clearly. 

I likes the cluttered look of my map. It made me feel special and loved by people all over the world. Why would they call it a cluster map anyway if they are going to keep it all neat and orderly?

I guess this is just one of those questions we will never know the answer to. 

So lets give it another go...now that we know the rules of the game we have approximately one year to fill that puppy up again! Ready. Set. Go!!!

No comments: