Mar 18, 2009

Samaritan's Purse





What an incredible honor! Today I got to be a part of handing out the Operation Chrismas Child boxes from Samaritan's Purse. This is the second time I have had the opportunity to be a part of this (the first was last year in Swaziland) and I don't think this will ever get old. 


It is incredible to see the kids faces and to share in opening their presents. 


One boy received a photo of the church that sent his box. He was so excited and ran around showing all his friends. I told him that the people in the picture had lots of love for him and then he gave me the biggest hug.  

It was incredible to be able to talk to the kids about their stuff and the people who sent it to them. And then talk about the love of God and the best gife we could ever get...Jesus. When I was in Africa I couldn't speak the language at all, so being able to talk to them today was the best gift I could have received. 



No comments: