Jul 24, 2007

First Tings First

Well, well, well...now that I have my own blog, I have finally arrived! Thanks for your interest in what's going on in my neck of the woods. Elevate starts in 20 days! I can't believe it is that close. I am so very excited to be starting the next chapter of my life and I can't wait to see how God is going to bring all of this together. There are so many "red seas" in between me and Elevate but I trust in God to provide for me. My Uncle David shared a verse with me at just the right time and I have been claiming that verse for my life ever since!
"Seek the kingdom of God above all else and live righteously and He will give you everything you need." Matthew 6:33
What are you speaking over your life? What thoughts go through your mind on a daily basis that may be keeping you from achieving your goals?

No comments: