Sep 20, 2007

Servolution

Servolution is THIS Saturday!!!!

The mission of this outreach is to change the world by serving one person! We believe that we will be showing the tangible love of Jesus by giving random acts of kindness to the entire city! Please check out the servolution website by clicking on the link on the right side of this page!

We have over 500 volunteers that will be going out into Baton Rouge to do the biggest 1 day outreach in HPC history!

I am so honored that I will be responsible for one of the 5 free car washes around the city! This is a big responsibility and I am so excited!!!

Please be praying for me and the rest of the volunteers. We will need the character of Jesus if we are going to try and show his love to the city. We will need to remove our selves so God can work though us and that is so difficult to do without prayer.

Thank you all so much for your continued support! I am having the most challenging experience of my life and I am loving every second of it! This could not happen if you weren't behind me lifting me up in prayer and supporting me financially. I love you all!

No comments: