Dec 25, 2007

Merry Christmas from Venuzeula!


Merry Christmas! It has been a great trip to see my step sister get married and spend Christmas with her family! The weather has been great (went swimming yesterday and took a nap under some palm trees) but I can´t wait to get back to the states!! I miss my Elevate family :( and I still have another week to go.


I knew I would miss HPC and the Elevate crew but I guess I didn't realize how much apart of me they had become. I am incredibly blessed to have a loving family and friends like those at HPC! It is really funny that I miss the long hours the cramming for tests and the crazy outreaches, but I do!


So I will fly back into the states tomorrow night and then it will be on to Chicago for another week! I am looking forward to spending New Year's with my Dad, but I am also looking forward to getting back to Elevate and ALL that it entails, lol.

No comments: