May 26, 2008

Bon Voyage

So I am embarking on the next part of this whirl wind tour! I am leaving for Honduras in the morning. I have been thinking a lot about God and his faithfulness. I am still trying to digest all that God showed me in Africa. I was sitting on my couch this morning and God spoke to me he said...I am the same yesterday today and tomorrow. He is the same...in Africa, the US and Honduras.

I am so honored to be in the position that I am in. Tomorrow I am leaving to go meet the people I will be spending a year with. I will be traveling with two incredible women of God. I am so excited!!

Please pray for confirmation from God on what his will for my life is. I am expecting that all of my doubts will be erased. I know there will be questions and details that must be worked out but I expect God to show up. I expect to feel at home.

I am bringing my laptop down there so I hope to be able to get on the internet...we shall see. I will post as soon as I can!

No comments: