Jun 10, 2008

Baby Count Down

So I am going to be a aunt in a week or less! I am going with my sister do a Dr. appointment today and we are hoping and praying that she will be able to pick a date for enduction...yes you can pretty much schedule a baby these days.

We are hoping that little Isaak Martin will be born on Friday June 13th! I will keep you posted about his arrival. I think it is so awesome that God even has his due date planned. God knows his name, He has plans for this boy, He has knit him together in my sister's womb! How cool is that!!

I have been practicing my Auntie Heather skills as much as possible at the church nursery so I hope that will pay off. I am really excited about being an aunt and I hope to be able to help Sarah for a while after the baby is born. I am so excited that my mom will be coming up for a few days after the delivery to get to know her grandson! Wow...three generations in one house...way cool!

No comments: