Jun 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary, or Whatever

I just realized that our little blog here has surpassed the 500 hit mark! I don't know why I got excited about that but I did. There have been exactly 547 hits since I checked last. Half of them are probably from me in the last few days becasue I have been blogging so much and doing a little visual remodeling. Oh by the way, do you like the changes?

Any way...I am thrilled that this blog has been around for 12 months now. I can't remember life before blogging. It may have included myspace (shhh don't tell anyone). But I think I am a much cooler person now that I have a blog. Please, try not to laugh out loud.

I think it is pretty cool. You may or may not have realized that this blog has not only provided a way for me to talk about things that I find interesting but it has also helped me keep in touch with family and friends all over the world. It's like we are all part of one big network. I still love looking at my cluster map (although not as obsessively as before) for that very reason...we are all connected. We are all part of the Body of Christ.

I have really met some interesting people though this blog. I hope that more continue to come and that maybe somehow they will see something different in me. Something that looks like Jesus. So Happy Anniversary or Whatever you call it. I am so glad you stopped by.

No comments: