Jul 22, 2008

TV Binge


Still hanging in there?! I know you guys are probably starved for posts by now...bad Heather, bad! Well I am back. I did't really go anywhere. I guess I just kind of checked out of my brain for a few days.



I have a confession to make....I gorged myself of TV and junk food. For the past couple of days I have been feeling a little under the weather so I decided the thing I needed most was rest. So in the name of rest I pigged out on candy and ice cream and watched like 30 hours of TV. Talk about a bad idea.


I don't know about you guys, but I don't really like TV. Well, it's not that I have anything against the machine itself, I just have a problem with what's on the thing. I have watched about 10 movies and the best one was Evan Almighty, but I had seen that one before. So it was basically a big waste of time.


I rested my body but not my mind.


So, I had to let you guys know that I won't be forsaking you for TV any time soon.

No comments: