Aug 31, 2008

update for Family and Friends

I tried to go to sleep a few hours ago...but it just won't happen. I prayed for about an hour. I worshiped for a while. Then I laid down but I just can't sleep.

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be serving at the HPC Shelter in Donadsonville, LA until all of this is over or until we are moved. I leave at 2pm on Sunday to go over there.

If you want to keep in touch with me please sign up for twitter at twitter.com or by clicking on the link on the sidebar and making an account. My username for twitter is "hlstewart" so once you sign up you can search for me and then click to follow me. If you add your mobile device (cell phone) you will receive a text message everytime I update. the country code for the USA is 1. so if you were going to add your cell phone for mobile updates you would type
"+1 your area code and phone number" in the spot.

We are trusting God for his protection and my heart goes out to anyone in harms way. If you are in the LA area and need help find your way to one of the HPC campuses - Donaldsonville, St. Amant, the Annex, Highland Rd and Winbourne in down town BR.

God bless you all and protect you.

OK i am going to try this sleeping thing again...hopefully it works. :)

No comments: