Sep 7, 2008

Forgotten Blogs

There has been so much happening here in the Baton Rouge area that I am sure I won't have enough time to blog about it all. That got me thinking about all of the blogs I have intended to write and never got around to.

It is pretty sad, because God is doing so much in my life and the lives of those around me I can't possible share it all. I wish I could blog about every smile, every sweet child, every roof that has been fixed and every belly that has hot food in it...but there is no way I can do all of that on my own.

Just know that the Lord is moving! We had church this morning in Donaldsonville, and it was an awesome service. We ran off a generator but we had a/c in the sanctuary and we used construction lights in the kids rooms. But the presence of God was there and He saw his people! Absolutely amazing!

No comments: