Sep 10, 2008

The Williams Family is in Town!!

I have just had the best few days with the Williams Family, from Honduras. Well it has really only been about 36 hours! They are in Baton Rouge for 3 days and we are making the most of the time we have together.

We had a great party at Dr. Cheri LeBlanc's house where my family got to meet the Williams. It was an awesome night of food (of course) and fellowship. We have had some great meetings about the trip and we are gearing up for my departure...which may be sooner than we all expected.

I am even more excited about the future and what God is doing in Honduras than ever before. Please keep praying for favor and financial support. I have added a new feature to the side of the blog...a Donate button will take you to the paypal website where you can make secure online donations even if you don't have a paypal account.

Things are moving faster than I thought possible, but that's one thing God is good at...showing me that He is bigger and better than I ever imagined!

No comments: