Sep 18, 2008

Update on the "Big" Meeting

OK guys! Here it is....the official date of departure...the day the catapult sends me hurdling through the air...can I get a drum roll please?

Thursday, November 13th

It is really real now! There is someone in Tennessee at the Go Global HQ trying to find me a plane ticket and overseas medical insurance. There is $3000 on its way to Go Global to pay for half of the next year of my life!

I wish I could take a picture of my heart right now and that it could actually show you how wonderful I feel. You guys have made this happen! Your prayer, support and sacrifice has made it possible.

The fact that you believe in me and are interested in what God is doing in Honduras just makes my heat overflow with happiness...no not happiness...joy!

Real joy!

So let the count down begin...we have 8 weeks left to go!

1 comment:

showstopper said...

I am always in awe of how He works, who He allows to be a part of my life, how we all do this together even though we're not in the same place...I am so so excited with you and wish I could visit you in Honduras any time I want, but at the same time I feel like I will be there with you...praying for 'journey'...can't wait to hear more...can't wait for heaven when it'll 'make complete sense'!! love you!!!