Oct 1, 2008

Blown Away!

I have just been blown away by the kindness and sacrifice of some wonderful ladies! I have had the privilege of being an intern twice in my life. My first internship was at North Oaks Medical Center in Hammond, LA where I had the honor of learning from and working with some of the best people in the world.

They taught me a lot about being a good dietitian but they also taught me the value of relationships. I have kept in touch with them as much as possible over the past year and they have blown me away with their love.

They were a big part of my financial support and prayer base for the Swaziland trip and now they have gone over and above to help me do God's work in Honduras. Talk about second mile giving! I can almost cry because of their sacrifice and their love. They are steadfast and true...kind of like a guy I know... named Jesus.

I have learned so much about God's faithfulness from the people He has placed in my life. Not only does He teach us through His Word but I think His favorite way to get His point across is by using people. He created us to reflect Himself. His goodness. His mercy. His kindness and His sacrifice.

So I am giving a BIG Thank You to my NOMC Family!
I love you all so very much!

No comments: