Oct 30, 2008

A Taste of Honduras

Some great friends of mine have put together a send off party for me next weekend. The invitations have been sent out via email, snail mail and word of mouth mail. :) If you didn't get an invite and you are in the area and would like to come just send me an email and I will hook you up with the details.

I was going to post the invitation on the blog because it looks soooo awesome...but then the responsible side of my brain said, "that's not a very good idea, Heather, it has addresses and emails and other vital information on it." So I listened to the voice of reason.

But the cool part is that I can post a picture of the front of the invite! Yay!!! Thanks to Rob Gros' extraordinary graphic design skills (much better than my Twitter skills, hehe) I have this beautiful invite to share with you...take a look-see!
Now...doesn't that make you want to come to the party?!

1 comment:

Laura Ferry-Jimenez said...

heather! I can't wait to see you. I just added your blog to mine, yup started one after realizing how cool blogs are! partly thanks to you. :) I was praying for you this morning but as I read your blog I realized that I hadn't been that out of touch after all. just seemed like forever since I read what you have been up to, but I guess not. hahaha.