Jan 19, 2010

The Ghost

Link to The Ghost Series at www.lifechurck.tv

I have been listening to a series called "The Ghost" from Pastor Craig Grochel. Last night I listened to session 2, where he talks about who the Holy Spirit is...and what He is like. I think sometimes I forget that the Holy Spirit is a person. I forget that if I ignore Him...He will most likely go away.

Holy Spirit, please forgive me for the times I have ignored your whisperings. Please soften my heart again to your guidance. Let me feel your nudges and hear your still small voice. Be with me like you promised in the beginning...never leaving me nor forsaking me.

This was the general feel of our group prayer this morning. It was a time of repenting and a cry for a renewal of our relationship with the Spirit of God.


No comments: