Nov 9, 2007

Chick Nite

We are having our Student Ministries Chick Nite tonight. This is when Refuge (high school) and Pathfinders (jr high) girls get together and do all things girlie! And guess what....40 girls from the Denham Springs Freshman High are coming out to Baton Rouge for all the fun!

I have been praying for these girls. I pray that God would give them emotional healing and strength to stand up to their peers about what is right. I pray that they would be in the world but not of the world...that other girls would see something different in them and be drawn to Jesus.

I am so excited about getting to see these girls! I have the privilege of going our to Denham Springs every Tuesday and hanging out with the students there. The community was just hit hard by the death of 4 students and 2 are in the hospital after a car accident. The entire community is grieving but I know God is going to heal hearts tonight. Please continue to be in prayer for them.

No comments: