Nov 30, 2007

Small Things

God is so cool! I am really learning that he cares about the little things in my life as well as the big things and here is my proof:

1) my blow dryer exploded about 3 weeks ago and I didn't have any money to get another one, and I probably wouldn't have bought one anyway cause I need to pay tuition. Over Thanksgiving break I happened to tell my Aunt Lynne the story of its demise and she sent me one in the mail!

2) I ran out of body wash two nights ago and my friend Alex sent me a text message asking me if I needed anything from Wal-Mart so he hooked me up with some soap.

3) I haven't had money to buy Starbucks in a while, and if you know me you know I love coffee. A friend of mine, Erin, took me to coffee.

I am so blessed to know my God cares about me. The bible says he knows every hair on my head, he knows every desire of my heart and he knows every need that I could ever have and the best way to meet that need.

No comments: