Jan 16, 2008

Christmas PJ's

I got a package from my Grandparents in Ruston!! It was a Christmas package with my yearly pair of Christmas PJ's. Some of you may not be excited but I love them! There is some comfort knowing that you will get a new pair of jammies every year, and hopefully they will remind me of family, fun and Christmas every time I put them on!

This set is even more special becasue my grandma mailed them to me since I was in Venezuela for Christmas. You don't realize what a miracle that was! My Grammy will be the first to admit that mailing things isn't her best skill and that she often puts things in a "safe place" and can't find them for years. So this set of jammies marks a great day! Tonight I'll be wearing blue and white jammies with little Christmas trees all over them!

No comments: