Jan 16, 2008

Retreat Happenings

I'm back from the Elevate Retreat and I just have to say that God showed up in an amazing way. I have to give props to the Full Time Elevate team for really pulling together to make this the best retreat in elevate history!

It was amazing! We had a hoedown in a barn out in St. Francisville; complete with a Hoedown Idol competition and So You Think You Can Dance - Elevate Style...I hope to be able to post the video soon!

I really believe that God did some great things in the lives of everyone who attended the retreat. He broke my heart for the children around the world who don't have parents to show them love and compassion. My heart went out to those child soldiers in Uganda who are forced to become murderers and often have to kill their own families. God showed me something about the capacity of children. About how they can be used by God for great glory or by the Devil for great harm. I hope to be able to show those children love one day, but until then I will pray for them.

What challenges has God placed in your heart? What are you passionate about? Why are you here? If you don't know, find out!

No comments: