Jun 1, 2008

Home Again

OK so obviously the whole blogging in Honduras thing didn't quite work out as planned. I am back in the states now and I am about 5 minutes from some great undisturbed sleep.

I have just had the most incredible time! I was honored to travel with two incredible women (Claudia Berry and Paulette Wunstel) to an unbelievable beautiful place to meet a family that is giving it all to God. The Williams family is serving it up in Honduras and I am so excited with the possibility of going and serving their needs.

This has just been the coolest month! I can't wait to tell you more about it when I am all rested up and can type without having to backspace after almost every letter. I love you guys so much!

Oh and by the way...all of the luggage made it there and back again...miracle!! Thank you for your prayers!!

No comments: