Sep 11, 2008

DreamBigMissions.com

WOW, things have picked up a bit of momentum since my visit with the Williams family. Man I love those guys! My mom took some pictures while we were all together so as soon as I get them from her I will post them so you guys can see how much fin we had.

I wanted to let you guys know about Dream Big Missions. It is an up an coming support system for missionaries and ministry minded people. Started by two very special friends of mine, Vicky and Tabitha Ivy. They have blessed me with some webpages at DreamBigMissions.com where you can partner with me while I am in Honduras. I have also put a link to the page in the sidebar for easy clicking!

This website will act as a hub for communication and support. It is linked here to the blog, it will allow for online donations as well as offering products, like custom jewelry and original photography, for purchase to support me while I am there. There is also a contact page that will allow you to send me emails right from the website!

Please check it out. It is being improved everyday and if you have any suggestions to make it more user friendly please let me know. I am definitely not a web designer, so there is a big learning curve...right? Ha ha!

Can't wait to see how you like it. I really think Dream Big is going to be a huge asset to the work God is doing all over the world, by supporting His missionaries while they are gone and taking care of them while they are Stateside!

No comments: