Mar 8, 2009

Sweet Peace

There is something very comforting about the peace of the Lord. You know...I should be a little stressed right now, but I am not. 

Today has been one of the best days. The weather is just beautiful, the Canadians are on an adventure in La Ceiba, the medical team is getting settled in and it is so nice to have some southern people here for a change!

I am getting my "ya'll" fix...and we will have sweet tea at supper tonight! YES!!!

A little bit of Heaven here on earth!

Thank you for your prayers. I know that you are all lifting me up and I can feel it. 

I really believe that God is going to move this week. I keep hearing the word harvest, I can't get away from it. It is on my lips in prayer and in my heart...so I believe these are the days of the harvest! Please agree with me on that, let's unite in prayer and believe that God is going to do the unexpected this week.

I have such an anticipation about the brigades this week. I don't really know what to expect because I haven't seen a brigade before...but I do know to expect God...and expect the unexpected.

No comments: