Apr 15, 2009

Closing Time

Tonight was the last Wed. night church service for the Canadian group. They have been here 7 weeks and it is time to start preparing our hearts for closing time. God has given us an incredible opportunity to be a part of 18 lives. There have been many hours of planning, praying, fasting, preparing, managing, cooking, painting, meeting...the list goes on and on. This has been our lives for 7 weeks so life is getting ready to change, big time. 

We are closing one season to enter into a new one. I pray that God is with us as we make the move, that He guides us and guards us. I pray that He is with the kids as they return home and that their transition will be smooth...but not easy. I pray that they don't forget what they have learned here. I pray that God will speak to them for years to come about the world outside of Toronto, Canada and that they will remember their time here. 

It will be sad to say goodbye, but I am so looking forward to the busy summer season. I know the best days are yet to come and I am so excited to see what God is going to do in the upcoming months! Please continue to pray with me, to lift us up...we can't do it without you!

No comments: