- sleep inside of a tent inside of a building
- put my deodorant on in front of a male non-family member
- have some one tell me they found a tick in their private areas
- hear some one say they were afraid of sleeping without their gun
- participate in a 3 day clinic and see over 700 patients
- take a 30 person team on a "modified camping trip"
- drive a 4x4 truck full of people and supplies across 1 river and 7 creeks into the mountains
- take allergy medicine as a sleeping aid
- sleep on a blow up raft with a battery operated fan 8 inches from my face
- have a candle light worship service in Spanish on the front porch of a school
- go to sleep at 7pm because it was too dark to do anything else
Jun 20, 2009
Things I did this weekend that I never thought I would do...
at 6:19 PM