Aug 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home


our front door...look at that new awning!

I know I have posted a lot about this idea of home. I wanted to let you see where I live...not just the outside of a house...but the door to my home. This is a place where God speaks to me the most. When I am cleaning up, putting on make up or fixing dinner...He just has lots of causal conversations with me there.

I think of times when I am stressed out and running back and forth from the clinic to the dorm to the house. Times when I am all tied up in knots and my body is fighting the sore muscles and dry eyes produced by lack of sleep. It is in these times...when I stop, step back and let my mind rest, that I find the Lord is ever present and waiting for an opportunity to be a part of my day.


the champa...a great place to soak it all in

In the heat of the day, in the throes of a project or all of those other times when we tend to let the mundane tasks of house work or personal appearance slip...you know when your house looks bad and you look bad that you are way too busy for your own good :o) When I stop...and make dinner or sweep the floor my mind settles in and I am able to have some great Father-daughter time.

Where is that place for you? Where is your home?

So here are a couple of pics of my place...my home. I want to do a video before I leave so you all can see what an incredible transformation this place has had in the past few months. So hopefully that will be coming soon!

No comments: