Sep 13, 2009

Coming Home

Today I wrote an email to a friend and I said..."One day, my mind and my body will be in the same country at the same time." I don't know if this will ever come true for me...but, hey, a girl can dream!

My mind has constantly been wandering to the States these past few days. I have been wondering what my days will look like, how I will spend time with my family and friends...how I will lead a happily unbalanced life in the first world for the next few months.

I am so thankful for the time I was given in Honduras, and I know I will be as equally thankful for the time I have in the States. God never wastes anything!

So I am putting on my happy face, and as I set out tomorrow with my 2 best friends and all of our luggage...I will be looking into a future that is much brighter than my past...and I can't wait to see what happens!

Can you believe after 2 years and 444 blog entries, I have gone from an Elevate Intern to a Full Time Missionary?

All I can really do is thank God.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

No comments: