Sep 18, 2009

Where am I?

It has been a whirlwind of activity and changing locations for the past few days, but I have landed safely in Louisiana. It has been wonderful to see family and friends and I am starting to get adjusted to life in the USA.

I am still in the "Hey girl how are you doing?" --> "I am doing great!" stage of conversations...but hopefully that will transition quickly back into fulfilling experiences with those closest to me. I am a bit awkward in this fast paced, technology saturated, stimulating society...but I am enjoying the high speed internet connection :)

It is nice to take a breather every now and then...allowing yourself to settle into what ever is going to happen next. Life with God is definitely a faith adventure. Most of the time I am just hanging on for the ride. Then when I think I've got it all figured out and I get to a place where I can make decisions for the good of the Kingdom...I realize how much I depend on the One who made it all in the first place.

Call it what you will...a season of life...a transition period... a time of stretching...whatever it is...it is God. I have come with the expectation that He is in control...that He is guiding me, and the He is going to show up and show off BIG. For once in my life I don't have a 7 point plan of how to get from point A to point B...and God is asking me to be OK with that.

What is going on in your life? What are your expectations? Are you seeking opportunities to glorify God? Are you afraid to take the faith jump? Are you holding on to something that is holding you back?

I don't know where you are or really even who you are...but I care about you, and I want the absolute best for your life. Live in a state of expectancy. Even if you don't know what to expect... expect God, and you won't be disappointed.

No comments: