Sep 21, 2009

What am I learning?

Remember that blog I wrote a while back about balance (Happily Unbalanced)...well it definitely applies to what I am feeling right now. How do you balance life and ministry...especially when ministry is your life...not just an appendage.

I am learning a lot about planning, intentional connections, expectations, boundaries...you name it, I think I am learning it right now. Somethings you can learn ahead of time...you know you take a class or listen to advice from someone who has already been around the block. Then other times you have to learn while you are doing it...this means mistakes...and lots of them.

So here I go...fastening my seat belt and hanging on for the ride. It is going to be bumpy for sure.

Paul says, in 2 Cor 6:10, "Our hearts ache, but we always have joy." I think I am learning the truth behind that statement. Just walking it out, one day at a time.

No comments: