Oct 1, 2009

Blog Block

I am having a hard time blogging. It's not that I don't want to, or that I don't have time...It is that I don't really feel like I have anything important to say.

That makes me sad.

Where is the wisdom, where is the love, where are the funny bug stories and the quirky humor? Did I leave them in Honduras by accident?

I love being here right now. I love seeing family and friends, but I know my true purpose is to be in Honduras. This is an interesting situation to be in. I am not sad, really...unless I think about not being able to go back in January. Then it is like someone has grabbed a handful of my intestines and ripped them out of my body. It hurts.

I don't let myself go there if I can help it, but every now and then I think about January rolling around and not getting on a plane to Honduras. If you wanna see this girl cry...just bring that up in a conversation!

So, I know where I am, and I know where I am going...the only part missing is how I am going to get there. So if you pray for me, please pray for relationships...the right ones.

No comments: