Oct 11, 2009

Honduras Bound Again!

So I am boarding a plane tomorrow to Honduras...and I am so pumped! We are getting 2 new team members, Michael and Rebecca Oliver, from Bay Community Church in Alabama. Michael is a pediatric nurse and his wife Rebecca is a photographer! What a cool pair! They are going to be a great addition to our HHGlobal team.

I get to fly back with the Oliver's and help them get settled into their new life in Rio Viejo. Since our team is growing, I am stepping into a new role with HHGlobal and I get to orient the new additions and help facilitate their time with us. What an awesome thing!!! I absolutely love missionaries and to be able to help people who are interested in full time missions get their feet wet is so exciting to me!

So I am buckling up for a fast paced week of medical clinics, orientation meetings and the possibility of unloading a 40ft container of office furniture and supplies! God is so good!!

Please keep me in your prayers...safe travel, a productive week, and as always...that I would be the hands and feet of Jesus. I love you guys, and I will talk to you from Honduras :)

No comments: