Oct 19, 2009

On the Move

I am back in the States for an action packed, fun filled, fundraising extravaganza! After my trip to Honduras last week, I am so fired up about this next year and all that God has in store for HHGlobal. I can't wait to see how it all pans out.

We have a full calendar of visiting teams: medical, community education and construction that will serve our area of 15-20 thousand people. We have committed staff members and interns who are gonna give it all they've got, and all for His glory, to make this the best year yet, in HHGlobal history!

So I am calling all cars! My strategy:
  1. I am having a garage sale in early November...so if you have any items you would like to donate, shoot me an email at Heather.Stewart.RD@gmail.com
  2. I am selling handmade messenger and tote bags at the HUB, on November 19th 8pm.
  3. I am setting up meetings with people I think God is calling to sow into His work in Honduras, and talking to them about ways they can be involved: prayer, one time donations, and monthly sponsorship.
If you are interested in coming on board for any or all of these events please send me an email at Heather.Stewart.RD@gmail.com and I will contact you asap! You guys have been such a support for me through my first year in Honduras...and I can't imagine going on the next part of this faith adventure without you!

No comments: